Monday 4 April 2011

Back from Durham....

Hey guys,

Here I am getting around to updating regarding my trip to Durham, the conference we attended was called Freelife and was hosted by Emmanuel church.
On the wednesday, Julian and I flew up from Stansted airport to Newcastle then got picked up by the church leader, Alan, to go on to Durham. We arrived at the very first meeting which began at about 7.45pm. Marc Dupont was the main speaker throughout the conference and did all the evening meetings. It was a great time where everyone there was just going for the prize! Some of the worship times were brilliant as we entered the glory of God. :-) I stayed with a great guy called Dave and he is currently doing FP at the church, it was great spending some time with him, getting to know him.

Something that was really great was that there were lots of different churches from around the area there and there was such a great sense of unity! :-)
On the Saturday there were workshop/seminars by each of the speakers one before and after lunch (each speaker did the same workshop twice so people could benefit from two). Julian was doing a seminar on 'Sharpening your prophetic gift' which I helped him on, I spoke about words of knowledge and my experience of them. i really enjoyed speaking in the setting as it was really relaxed and a fun feel to it!

After being with all of the guys from Durham, especially Dave, we had made good relationships and I really felt like we had been on a journey with them. All round a really good time!

Now i am just getting prepared for going to South Africa on the 2nd May... I am really excited about going, I have never been to SA and have heard pretty much only good things from people who have! Today I have just got all my tickets printed up and readied for a week on monday! (As a little side I want to say thanks so much again to everyone who a contributed towards the flight cost - I have now recieved £515 - Wow! God provides)
Julian and I will be going to a few conferences one of which is this: Prophetic Encounters 2011
Also Julian has asked me to prepare a few bits to speak on whilst I'm there and I am going to speak on us being Significant in the Kingdom as children! I keep getting revelation of things to include which is really cool. :-)

I will hopefully blog again before I go, but until then AdiĆ³s Amados !

No comments:

Post a Comment