Thursday 17 March 2011

Fun Travelling Times.....

Hey guys, I thought I would share this with everyone as I originally emailed it out to people I have email contacts for, but I've heard that a few people would like to know a bit about what I'm up to recently so thought it would be a good idea to put it on here! :-) Copied below is the email I sent out:
'Hi everyone, I hope you are well.
I am emailing as I would love your support in a few specific things in my life that are coming up.
I was intending to speak to people individually but I keep forgetting so I thought the best way to communicate it was if I wrote an email.
So the reason I am emailing is because I have got a brilliant opportunity to travel with a great guy who is known well as a prophet and also has an incredible ability to bring and host the presence of God in meetings.
The opportunities are both in England (currently 4th -6th March & 24th -27th March) and also to South Africa in May (2nd -17th). There may be more dates coming up as well. I feel that God has instigated this opportunity for me and I am really excited at the opportunity to learn from someone who carries awesome gifts and a wealth of knowledge for me to learn from. I am going to be jumping in to all that God has got for me through this opportunity.
What I would really love, is that you would be praying for me, as God prepares my heart and I prepare myself for the trips. It would be brilliant if you could pray for:
- God to get my heart ready to receive and retain all that He has for me
- That I would keep a soft and open heart to be receiving and learning
- Protection and safety for the dates given
- Any other good things you want to pray for me are always appreciated!! :-)
Also, I would love you to consider whether you could help financially towards the ticket to South Africa, whether it is a small or large amount. I need to raise around £700 for the plane ticket. If you are not in a position to give, please could you pray that God provides for all I need.
Love to you all, and massively huge thanks for your prayers in advance.
May God get you with His outrageous love!!
Matt Davies :-D'
So there it is exciting stuff :-) I will keep you all updated on here and blog about the trips I go on.... one is already overdue from the first trip, but it will be with you soon! Love to you all. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear. Matt, if we want to help with the plane ticket, how can we do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim, if you can do online bank transfers then I can email over my details or a cheque. Thanks bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My email is: mattd000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete